Saturday, March 27, 2010

Soup for One... and Painting Fun

Italian Wedding Soup.......................................................With a few 'Ashley Modifications"......

I almost did it today.... I ran into my kitchen and looked into the pantry and there sat two cans of "evil soup"... Condensed, Calorie laden and Chemically Challenged Cream of ........????? Since there is neither chicken or mushroom peices to be found in either of them.. I figured neither would make an appropriate lunch.

So instead, the soup pot came out ( my humongo stainless steel pot) and the chopping began...





Onions, Carrots, Celery.........................................................along with a few other ingredients... Subbed spagetti noodles for the small dot pasta normally used in IWS...
Needless to say.... I am sooooooooooooooo glad I decided to make my own soup instead of eating a tin can for lunch!!
On to other things- Painting is complete in my living room and my old Terracotta red is now a very refreshing shade of "Cafe Latte" .... makes me thirsty just thinking about it..
Argued over our living room "Art Redecoration" .... New Art is headed our way which should only modernize our place a little bit more...
Off to go clean my oven since my MIL decided she needed to bring over a can of "Fume Free Oven Cleaner" for me when she helped me paint the other day. Then she told me to spray my oven done before our painting project so SHE could help me clean it.. !! I told her we would NOT be cleaning my oven that day.. *MIL DISCLAIMER: If mother in law brings over an entire can of oven cleaner and tells you she wants to help you clean it, she may be incinuating that you need to clean your FILTHY oven.. Like Yesterday*




















0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home