Tuesday, March 16, 2010

Anxiety......

Found the cutest comforter set, sheets and lamps for our bedroom renovation.. Can't wait to post the pictures when it is finally complete..

I ended up going with a Margaret Muir Comforter set which I found at Marshall's (A swanky super clearanced outlet.. It is similar to this one but in shades of metallic grey, ocean blue and dark blue.


Came off my re-decorating high when I came home to a missed call from the Mattress Delivery Company.. Apparently, my mattress has grown legs and escaped from the delivery hub..!! It is G-O-N-E..

So we may be sleeping on the sofa and loveseat a little bit longer.. Needless to say... I HAVE NO appetite and won't be posting a delightful dinner tonight.

Hubby just requested a buffalo chicken sandwich for dinner because apparently he is s-t-a-r-v-i-n-g.. (Can't relate, I guess I lost my appetite when I spent 40 minutes on hold with the delivery company..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home