Tuesday, March 16, 2010

Lunch For Two?


THIS HUNGRY AND INTIMIDATING "Furry-licious" thing was staring at me as I put together a little lunch for myself... or should I say us??


My Bowl Included:
Heart to Heart Kashi Crackers
Baby Carrots

Sabra Roasted Pine Nut Hummus


Furrylicious Bowl Included-Blue Buffalo Dog Food
Day Disclaimer: I am now off to go find a few things for my new bedroom collection. I must find a new set of King Sized Sheets, Mattress Pad and a few new pillows. Also, my husband just called and said he wants to buy a new computer for me this evening since mine decided to be plaqued by computer demons a few nights ago....
Not sure which to buy since my heart has been dearly set on a new Sony Vaio. However, my husband thinks we should just get a Toshiba... To be continued..... I may lose the fight on this one~



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home