Thursday, January 28, 2010

Thursday Planning

Today is going to be a busy day! This morning I was running around like a crazy person trying to find an ink cartridge for my new "Canon Mx330 Print, Copy, Scan" I went to 5 differant stores (Target, Office Depot, Staples, Walgreens) all to find out that the #210 blank ink I needed was offically "SOLD OUT"

Finally, I went to a specialized store here in town that I just knew would be able to just refill my old ink cartridge.. Walked in and sure enough they said it would be no problem but that I would have to wait about 10 minutes for the refill.

So I ran out to the car to grab this


Left with my ink cartridge and drove home..... Then found out it won't work!!! :( Now I have to go back, return the refilled one and pay for a new cartridge.. I hope my day gets better :(

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home