Wednesday, January 27, 2010

Fallen off the Bandwagon

I didn't post yesterday as I had intended too.. While cleaning out my junk drawer I found my weight watchers food journal and very sadly realized the last dated entry ( December 3rd, 2009).

It has been that long since I have tracked, followed or complied with my so called New and Improved lifestyle and I am not happy about it .

So this morning, after seeing a post on a fellow Weight Watcher Genius "HEATHERs" website...weightwatcherchick.com ... I realized I am guilty of the following excuses...

*Failure to comply with mandated ww journaling
*Decreased enthusiasm for the ww program
*Lack of motivation to excersize
*Continious excuses for "not weighing or using measuring cups to ensure portion control"
*Lack luster approach to overall goal attainment "stop eating junk, follow plan, increase fitness"
This was all prompted by the creation of her video which goes on to talk about what has helped her stay on plan. I am not going to outline her video and if you want to see it you will have to take yourself directly to her site!~
Today is my wake up call... I haven't been honest with myself for a very long time about this journey I started pre-summer of last year. NO MORE EXCUSES!! The holiday's are officially over and even though I used the term "holiday eating" as inappropriate verbage for my lack of accountability.. The buck must stop here~

1 Comments:

Blogger Marisa @Loser for Life said...

You can do it, Ashley! :)

January 27, 2010 at 1:20 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home