Monday, January 25, 2010

Starbucks Vanilla Rooibos Tea Latte

Vanilla Rooibos Tea Latte-

I savored a delish Vanilla Rooibos Tea latte per my mothers request.. After some hesitation I finally tried it and actually surpised myself "I LOVE IT"..

The tea was smooth, well rounded and had a slight hint of vanilla that was utterly tasty and not too artificial tasting. I did get a nonfat steamed topper with it but would love to try this tea with some steamed almond breeze on top.

I would recommend this tea to anyone who is a tea-aholic or beginner.. This is a big winner in my book! yummmmmmmmmmm


1 Comments:

Blogger Jaime said...

I just discovered that deeeelish treat on Friday night. I love that it is decaf!! Makes it a nice evening drink.

January 25, 2010 at 5:35 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home