Wednesday, September 2, 2009

3 Yr Anniversary gift that keeps on GIVING

Excuse the Mess- My hubby's fishing stuff abounds





On Friday will be our 3yr wedding anniversary and I will not be receiving a gift ! Because my sweet hubby already bought me "THIS" a 2009 Trek Hybrid Bike with all of the bells and whistles.. The funny thing is when I thought about a bike I just thought I could wander into any ol' store and buy one for a few hundred dollars.... "Oh no !" It seems there is alot more to look for when purchasing a bike ...


Here were a few things my hubby told me to consider

The height and profile of the cross bar as I am 5'1

The componentry such as (gear shifters, tires, seat ect)

Warranty

Wheels & Pump


*he even mentioned to consider regulating your pedal stroke* This was all from a man who takes biking seriously and is more into serious "manly roadbiking" than just riding to the breeze.

So needless to say, I did get the bike of my dreams and am soo happy I listen to his recomendations.

Thanks Hubby <3

And YES I will be taking this out for a ride tonight

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home