Tuesday, September 1, 2009

Lets Play Catch Up.....Can We????


I have been away far-rrrrrrrr-rrrr tooo long... I have no excuses accept for maybe something called "end of the summer lethargy"... LOL Even though I haven't posted anything on my site I have and do frequent others blogs and just get such a kick out of some of them..


In fact....... Some of the blogs I frequent have encouraged me to try some differant things I wouldn't normally try...


Almond Breeze.. I did buy this sweetened

Flax Seeds for homemade granola bars.... Yum

Oikos Greek Yogurt :because I had a coupon from my Stonyfields

Green Monster....MORE ON THAT LATER


So thank you to the long list of bloggers who have created my interest.... the awards go to


Embracing Balance

Oh She Glows

Angie All the Way

Carrots N Cake

Eat Run Live

Jessissinging

Hangry Pants

Healthy Tipping Point


And if I left out any others I am truly sorry....but thanks for your daily blogging it inspires us all...



I scored when I found this delish box of ( honey almond flax seed lowfat granola) I purchased

this little gem from a big lots store here in Chicagoland..... If there is one thing I have learned since trying to integrate some healthy changes to my diet it is that you CAN find lowfat and healthy foods on a budget..


I took about a half cup of this new cereal and combined it with some Stonyfield organice vanilla yogo and a half of leftover banana and what I ended up with was PURE BLISS..


1 Comments:

Blogger Jaime said...

Aw, thanks for the shout out girl. :)

I heart flax seeds. Make sure you get the "ground" flax meal for baking, etc...it absorbs into your system while the seeds just pass through.

September 2, 2009 at 6:05 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home