Monday, August 24, 2009

MONDAY ....I want me some CARBS!



Ok...... ok.... So as of now I have "2" followers... I had orginally thought I would have far more than 2 follower/ bloggers by now.. but that won't change the fact that I have enjoyed blogging about my daily summer eats...




So this morning as I was leaving to run a few errands, my doggie slowly made her way to the front door when she overheard me telling my husband on the phone that I was leaving to do a sbux run.. "Yes my 4 1/2 yr old lil pup fully understands coffee lingo and as most people would say that dogs are like their owners I truly can't say I am suprised. So instead of my originally planned trip to cage the dog and do a few errands, I gave in and took the puppy with me..




On the way to Starbucks "Miss Bailey" decided she wanted to investigate outside of the Camry for a bit.... weeeeeeeeee
FUN FUN FUN FUN FUN

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home