Monday, July 6, 2009

YOU CAN SAVE MONEY SHOPPING HEALTHY

So I just got home from shopping at the grocery store and had a wild experience... Let me explain why! I just realized the other day that I can start saving money on the healthier versions of some of the foods I already love... A good way to do this is by logging on to a few coupon websites as well as your the manufacturers website.. So anyways back to the story ~ You would not beleive the stare I received from the lady who was standing behind me and waiting to be helped by the cashier. I kindly smiled back and took out my stack of coupons which I knew would only help to lower my total. Yes I did save money a total of $41.32 to be exact and it was fully worth the glares I received at the checkout counter.. Below I created a list of items that I purchased to stay on plan as well as saved money on.

Arnold Sandwich Thins
Special K crackers (90 Calories)
Kashi Go Lean Cereal
4 golden delish apples
Cucumbers
Green Peppers
Red Onion
Roma tomatoes
Cilantro
Ground Turkey Meat
Chicken Breasts without skin
Sugar Free Rice Pudding
Sugar Free Jello Box
Mozzarella Ball skimmed
Of course this wasnt all of the items I purchased.. However, the list would cover my entire page so I decided not to post it all. Hope you enjoy~

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home