Saturday, June 27, 2009

First Time Blogger

Well! All I have to say is "Finally" it has been weeks of searching online blogs for inspiration for my own personal journey. What you may ask? A new healthy journey as I find a way to cook myself thin again. Before I begin my Blog I think its important to introduce myself.

I have slowly managed to pack on some pounds since I first met my husband 7 yrs ago. Before meeting him I was thoughtful about what I ate and made a consistent effort to make wholesome choices. One move, endless bachelorette course hours, endless retail job stress and adjusting to married life has not been so easy on my waistline. Well tonight at 12:3o I am officially saying "enough is enough". The last few years worth of making poor food decisions will stop today!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home