Friday, August 21, 2009

FIXINGS for a $4.00 Dollar Daily Savings


Today while taking my routine trip to the nearest coffee shop which shall remain nameless.. (as I am not wanting any lawsuits) ....HA


While waiting for the norm... An iced grande nonfat vanilla latte ..... I stumbled upon some evidence... Yes I know what you are thinking ???? What evidence Ashley???


Evidence of the missing latte syrups.... Which clearly separates the home making latte people from the $4.00+ dollar latte making people..


They do sell vanilla, caramel, hazelnut and a certainly delightful caramel sauce used for making that frothy caramel drink we all love... !!! Of course these products are stashed on the very bottom shelf facing the wall ( only to be un-noticed as though it may be midwest contraband) HAHA now if I could just get my hands on one of those new delonghi machines and I could save the debit card about $1200.00 dollars a yr...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home