Wednesday, July 8, 2009

Late Night Munchies on WW

Hello... This blog post comes at exactly 12:38 this evening.... I am up and thinking about what could be delish in the kitchen... There is only one small problem " I don't have any points left to spare".. Hmmm... is it possible to find a 0 pts food around here without considering raiding the veggie drawer?
Can I get filled up on Raspberry Crystal light or Diet Cola.? Well this wasn't exactly poor planning on my part. You see... I woke up this morning and consumed my normal sbux latte (which is worth mentioning because it always soo delish) and my Go Lean bar.. Then later this afternoon while cooking a "southern style dinner for my husband I found myself nibbling on a little bit of cornbread, and then a few bites of bbq boneless ribs and I don't know how many scoops of potatoes.. And it made me realize... " HOW LONG HAVE I BEEN DOING THIS .. I am munching just to munch and calculating my total calories today. The only discouraging point was that by dinner time I was almost positive that I even though I didn't count my points I more than likely exceeded my limit.. So tonight I will sit here and deal with restless hunger sydrome and hope that only tomorrow I will not make this bad decision again...
Good Night ,
Ash

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home