Tuesday, August 25, 2009

The Reason for my Ramblings

Its Tuesday and for some reason I am feeling super lethargic.. Despite my grumpy and lazy condition, I did manage to get a few things done around the house... By 5:30 as I started to desire some more coffee I thought I would try something new.. ... Let me explain a little more..

For the last 1 1/2 I have been laid off from my previous job at a luxury clothing shop. As I am nearing the finishing line of receiving my BA in Marketing I know that the job market is very limited. So all of my summer has been spent mostly knocking around the house a bit , reading some pretty horrible novels and eating.. Also because I have little to no reason to get up early in the morning, I find that most nights I fight to get myself into bed by 1 am. YEs you read that correctly "1 am"... So as the summer is winding down and I am now realizing that I simply accomplished nothing this summer and have little energy that something needs to be changed. In doing so I made the switch to a healthier eating lifestyle... So below are a few changes that I hope to make within my own household.

1. Finding ways to get at least 1 hour of exersize
2. Breaking in my new Trek hybrid bike
3. No more high fructose, fillers, mono-trigiclerides, xanthan gum, JUNK in my house
3. Getting my recomended amout of veggies and fruits daily
4. Trying to buy organic whenever possible
5. Lower my caffiene intake in the evening
6. Find my old yoga mat and use the darn thing
7. DRINK 8 Glasses of water a day
So with that said...... I am instituting some SERIOUS changes which I know will not always be easy, fun or convienent. " But I will make it work"

1 Comments:

Blogger Angela Power said...

RYC: No I don't find that Almond Breeze tastes like almonds at all! In fact it's the only non-dairy "milk" that I've ever liked. I don't drink soy milk. Almond milk has a really refreshing quality to it and you'll find yourself wondering how the heck they make milk out of almonds and come up with something so light in calories. I love it!

August 28, 2009 at 10:19 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home