Thursday, September 3, 2009

MIGRAINE ANNIVERSARY



Today is my 3 yr wedding anniversary to the love of my life John..... I was hoping to spend the entire day with him since I strongly think the day should be completely devoted to "US".. But life goes on and so does work, classes and prepping for his 28th birthday for tomorrow.




Among the hussle and bussle of this mild day, I decided that I needed to pick up a few groceries (just a few odds and ends).. Stop at a local discount retailer (my new obsession for designer duds on a budget). And as I was nearing a stop at sbux for the famed "PSL " Pumpkin Spice Latte~ when I was struck with a horrible MIGRAINE! Not today , Not on my anniversary! This is not a good thing since I fully intend on sipping some of my barefoot bubbly when I get home from class today.............Headache please go away!


Here is a pic from our anniversary 6 yrs ago when we met!


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home