Tuesday, March 16, 2010

Yogurt Tuesday

I am currently in the process of trying to switch over to a (.com).. As much as love Blogspot and its extremely easy formatting, I am finding that it lacks the capabilities I am looking for. However, in the process I plan to continue my food adventures on this site.

The morning came too early with the "Spring Ahead" time change and for some bizarre reason I was starving.. So before leaving to take the dog for a walk in the dark I had this..


Bluberry Oikos with some Oatmeal squares on top... This was ok but slightly dry with the oatmeal squares.. I hate to say this but ( I miss my Puffin Cereal) :(

NOTE TO SELF: Must pick up Barbara's Puffin Cereal during my normal grocery run. ( My Yogurt will thank me)




0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home