Thursday, February 25, 2010

A secret Obsession

I have a confession to make....I am addicted to Dunkin Donut's iced lattes :( .. This obsession started when I decided to take a last minute trip to DD instead of my 6 mile voyage to sbux for my normal iced beverage.. And to my suprise........ I found that this .......

A creamy and "oh so delish" iced beverage that I actually enjoyed.. A few other observations I made while I was waiting for my coffee were

DD exceptional speed of service which inlcuded getting each car in and out in about 30 seconds (this includes accepting form of payment, handing off beverages/donuts ect)

Friendly greeting which normally included the use of "Thank You for coming my Friend"

And a vast array of iced coffees, iced lattes, hot chocolates, breakfast sandwiches, donuts, muffins and bagels.

Now, I am not endorsing every day consumption of these calorically challenged foods on a day to day basis. But, I do think that for a treat once in awhile it wouldn't be so bad would it?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home