Thursday, March 18, 2010

"Let them Eat Cake"

Found this picture on my computer from my birthday which was just less than two months ago. The Inlaws always bring over a cake from a local grocery store which is always

Dry/ Tasteless/ Gritty/ Powdery/ 80s Decorated/ Generic and all around WEIRD..

Usually, I just take a few bites and act pleased to get out of actually having the eat most of it.
I am sorry "local grocery store" but your cake is gross! (Pretty but gross)


Grocery Store Cakes = Gross
Cake Balls= Moist, delish , tasty and fun to make!

Found a vanilla white cake mix in my pantry and added a few drops of Wilton-color to turn it a lovely shade of "ultra-girly-pink".. Baked it off and scrambled the cooled cake like you would scrambled eggs. Added a can of cream cheese frosting and mixed until completely moist.
And this is what I created.......................mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm


Located these adorable damask-ish looking leftover valentine's day cupcake holders to cradle a few of my lil cake balls!


Decorated my adorable "ballz" with some of these multi-colored sprinkles. (Teal, Coral, Pink). I love these so much I could just eats these plain..



Cake balls rolled, dipped in colored white chocolate melters (Camera ate the pictures) Glazed, Dipped and sprinkled!



And you end up with this.........................................................Cake Ball Delight's



If I can make these then so can "YOU"...... Do yourself a favor and skip the grocery store cake and get to rollin'.....




0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home