Wednesday, March 31, 2010

Sunshine, Coffee & Shopping I am in LOVE

Weather.com called for SUNSHINE today..... After throwing in about 3 loads of laundry, I decided that enough was enough and I needed to get the heck out of the condo on such a beautiful day. (Or it could have been that hubby decided to work from home and I decided that since he was working from the home office, I would skip cleaning),..

So I was off to enjoy the beautiful sunshine and warm breeze... Windows were open in the Camry and I set out towards a sunshine/shopping and coffee adventure..

The blue stratus sky looked like this ....


And the outside temperature read this....

And so I headed here.............


And savored this........................

And headed to TJmaxx to find some new placemats and possibly a new centerpeice for my new cherry table that is arriving tomorrow..
Off now to finish my laundry and run to DQ to grab a Banana Cream Blizzard for my "apparently ill husband" claims he has a stomach bug but can't seem to get his mind off Bananas, Cream and Blizzards!!!



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home